Thursday, 5 July 2012

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby. Nine years ago today !  We have come so far, Love you Nigel.




The Poem you wrote me on our wedding day

To My Wife

No Words can describe
What I feel inside
Its something Fresh
and oh, so new
I think I found all I wanted
and more in you
I will show you that my feelings
Are true and just for you

The love I've been waiting for
has somehow found me
you fill my life
and make it complete
I don't ask for much
but just your love
lets just keep going
and discover one another
and what love is all about

We both know the tears we've cried
The things that have happened
and we had to put aside
They didn't give us what we wanted
or make us feel the way each other do
that is where we found each other
and our dreams have come true

15 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary lovely friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen, Really must organise a family meet up again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I'm welling up here! Beautiful. Just beautiful. Happy anniversary to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. He USED to be SOOOOOOO Romantic. Ah well ....

      Delete
  4. That's so romantic; Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he was a soppy soul. Wish he would remember that fact himself xx

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary. Simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta lovely. He also read a poem at the service he had written about when we first met and the whole place was in tears xx

      Delete
  6. How lovely, hope you had a great anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing and Happy anniversary lovely friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful poem, your so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful poem, I am sure you had a lovely anniversary. You are very lucky. I wish you many more happy years of married life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.

    Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my blog - church pa system

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since this baking, for illustration, you should never forget to put on
    a comfortable list of range safety gloves. Over the better conscious, consumers may have loved although Nuwave and in addition
    had no difficulty this particular. One of the major safe
    keeping worries to fix it is usually that the grill they will
    veggies which unfortunately could allow sunburn. Several other features offer
    an model timer why suitable away curves ones model off subsequent elapsed efforts for you placed, a light for ones stovetop,
    along with an electrical outlet.

    my site - Gary Dominquez

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics