Thursday, 8 December 2011

Aldi Christmas Hamper

We love December in our home, not only do we have Christmas to look forward to but its also the twins Birthdays.  Lots of fun and excitement, but also its our most expensive month. Thanks to the lovely folk at Aldi we received a wonderful selection of Christmas goodies yesterday.  They will certainly help towards the Christmas cheer.  If you haven't yet shopped at Aldi you really should pop along.  Full to bursting with food products & home goodies for cost conscious families, they combine quality with great value style. 



Yummy Yummy !




Now that's my kind of bottle of Chardonnay !




We can confirm the Stollen is absolutely gorgeous.  We gobbled it all up last night whilst putting up the Christmas decorations.




Baby rabbits at Christmas ?  nooooo they are yummy chocolate baby reindeer .

We received the above food and wine items above from Aldi.  All views expressed and photographs are my own.

Many thanks once again to Aldi xx

12 comments:

  1. Well said, Aldi go all out to provide exceptional value and should be commended for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That went through as anonymous for some reason Elspeth Durrand

    ReplyDelete
  3. we always shop in Aldi and love it. I used to be a bit of a snob about it until I came to my senses. Why pay more for good quality basics? Their Super Six veg/fruit offers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an Aldi shopper and never fail to sing their praises,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment Elspeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi egg, dip dip, many thanks for visiting my blog and I totally agree with you. We were so pleased when they opened a store near to our home. I love all their products and the savings are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only you could make it look as stylish!

    I'm craving Stollen now. The European stores do it so much better don't they. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. liz thank you : ) Love Stollen and you are right they certainly do. I first tasted Stollen when I served in Germany, it was totally devine and I have rarely tasted similar. Must say this particular brand comes really close. It was devoured by everyone within minutes xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, you and me both sweetie. I think a lot of people are missing out on fab food and amazing prices. xx We are not Thrifty Nerds for nothing : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh what a lovely hamper. Can't say I've ever considered Aldi but may have to give it a try!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...this is nice! I'm married for 1 year and December is important for my family too because my boy, my husband and I celebrate our bithdays! In different days, obviously, but we concentrate all the parties in one months! You can immagine how busy i'm this month!! :D Next monday is the last birthday, my husband's one and then...just Christmas!! I think i will need a long holidays in January!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics